Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

666sadisticalashes - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 666sadisticalashes > Topics

Subject: +!+ KILL+!+
Replies: 9 Views: 1002

vampire6 9.12.08 - 01:21pm
how do u wana kill a pers0n tht u hate r smthng??how ?where wat wp0n wld u use??wld u let hm her suffr al0t?? *

vampire6 9.12.08 - 01:24pm
nd if u were 2 die by a kiler nd u cn cho0se wt wp0n u wana get killed by what wld u ch0ose??? how do u wna get kild? *

vampire6 9.12.08 - 01:26pm
HER,ND THN POUND A HAMER THROUGHT HER NG HEAD UNTIL HER BRAINZ P0P OWT LIKE MEATba11sSS P0KE HER EYES OWTTTT *

vampire6 9.12.08 - 01:28pm
RIP HER APART ND LICK HER H3ART CHEW IT X666X badgrin.GIF thatz how i wld like 2 get s0mbdy heartz *

mrtoffee 21.05.09 - 12:33am
better to double up with a lover and do a double kill... record it.. laugh and taunt as you do..inflict maximum trauma.. *

mrtoffee 21.05.09 - 01:26pm
If it was my wife, I'd love to come homw with my lover and strip her naked and bind her hands behind her. Starve some savage dogs for a week and release them on her. Sit back and watch them tear her apart as she looks at you in terror, screaming and pleading for mercy. All the while my lover and I are watching on, laughing and mocking. Then as the dogs were satisfied and left, walk over to the heap of barely alive flesh and finish her off with hammers to the face and head, as she saw the final betrayal at our hands in whimpering tears. *

vair 20.06.09 - 02:59pm
Id take the knife that the person had stabbed me wif in the back then cut open a wound big enuff 2 open up then salt the internal organs to presserved the pain that person gave to me. After that cuff my hands and clap both ears to burst the ear drums to cause internal bleeding to the brain nd watch them drown in ther own pride of pain they once caused me *

carvine 25.10.09 - 08:08am
I would stab n her slowly and rip her throat open and drink her blood and i would keep doing that even when she is dead. Ahh what kind of pleasure would that be. *

ravennyt 26.03.10 - 04:39am
Wat wudnt i do.grr id tie ma ex up an cut him all ova his body.shallow cuts nt dp.id torture him slow.id luv evry fkn moment.id ma lover infront of him.laughin at him.then id slit his wrists an throat an bask in his blood. *

* 666sadisticalashes Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 666sadisticalashes

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits